Welcome Back! If you’re interested in reinstating your membership within the Junior League of Charlottesville, please review the below policies regarding reinstatement. Contact the Membership Vice President at email@example.com with any general questions about the JLC’s current operations, initiatives, or the member experience.
Once you’re ready to begin the reinstatement process, please contact the JLC’s Corresponding Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name, e-mail, full address, phone number
- Date of and reason for initial resignation from the Junior League
- Reason for reinstatement request to the Junior League of Charlottesville
Policies regarding Reinstatement: Any member who has resigned in good standing may be reinstated by a 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors, upon paying a reinstatement fee (provided in Policies & Procedures addendum) plus dues and fees for the current year. Members who have resigned or been removed from membership not in good standing may be reinstated after:
- Financial obligations, including current dues and fees, and any delinquent amounts as detailed in Article V. have been met.
- Reinstatement fee (as provided in Policies & Procedures addendum) has been paid.
- Written request for reinstatement setting forth extenuating circumstances has been submitted to the Board of Directors.
- Favorable endorsement from the Board of Directors and a 2/3 affirmative vote of the Board of Directors have been received.
Kindly allow 30 days for your reinstatement request to be processed.
We look forward to reconnecting with you!