The Junior League of Charlottesville is an organization of women whose mission is to advance women’s leadership for meaningful community impact through volunteer action, collaboration, and training.
The Junior League of Charlottesville seeks to empower women in Charlottesville and the surrounding areas through mentorship, service, and training. We are an organization of women committed to the support and facilitation of lasting and positive change in our community.
- We exist to strengthen and improve our community
- We value and support the power of trained volunteers
- We value each member
- We value and encourage ethnic, racial, religious, and economic diversity
- We grow through challenging experiences
- We wisely manage our resources
- We are ethical and fair