Welcome Back! If you’re interested in reinstating your membership within the Junior League of Charlottesville, please review the below policies regarding reinstatement. Contact the Membership Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org with any general questions about the JLC's current operations, initiatives, or the member experience.
Once you're ready to begin the reinstatement process, please contact the JLC's Secretary at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, e-mail, full address, phone number
- Date of and reason for initial resignation from the Junior League
- Reason for reinstatement request to the Junior League of Charlottesville
Policies regarding Reinstatement: Any member who has resigned in good standing may be reinstated by a 2/3 vote of the Board of Directors, upon paying a reinstatement fee (provided in Policies & Procedures addendum) plus dues and fees for the current year. Members who have resigned or been removed from membership not in good standing may be reinstated after:
- Financial obligations, including current dues and fees, and any delinquent amounts as detailed in Article V. have been met.
- Reinstatement fee (as provided in Policies & Procedures addendum) has been paid.
- Written request for reinstatement setting forth extenuating circumstances has been submitted to the Board of Directors.
- Favorable endorsement from the Board of Directors and a 2/3 affirmative vote of the Board of Directors have been received.
Kindly allow 30 days for your reinstatement request to be processed.
We look forward to reconnecting with you!